17 October 2024

3-Zipper Bag

I had it in my mind that I wanted a 3-Zipper Bag. I couldn't find any in the shops that fitted my requirements, so I made one. I have used it to the point that it's starting to wear out but it's been a wonderful addition to my accessories; and it's been ever so handy - it's compact which means I'm not carrying the kitchen sink around with me anymore; and it doesn't break my shoulder with unnecessary weights. Why on earth did I ever think it was a good idea to carry everything with me, every time I left the house? I actually did a mini survey of what I kept in my handbag and over time, what of those items did I actually use! I soon came to the conclusion that I could get by with just my phone, the keys, a packet of tissues and lip gloss, as a minimum!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment