18 October 2024

iPad Bag - Stolen in NYC

I bought a soft backpack bag which I thought would be perfect for travelling - putting small bits and pieces in, when flying - to use at Airports. After all, who wants to be carrying a lot of stuff around Airports, when you're tired and weary?

Grrr... I took my eye off the ball for no more than 5 minutes and it was gone! And of course everything that was inside! We looked high and low and went to every known Airport Department in the hope that someone had handed it in or that I had left it somewhere - we wasted hours trying to track it down. We checked all the bins in case the thief had taken the contents and discarded the bag but again - no luck! It was gone!

And this is a photo of said bag - I might even try and buy another one and duplicate what was lost before our next trip? But will I???






No comments:

Post a Comment