18 October 2024

Zip Pouches for my FMQ Ruler Work

One of the quilting techniques to which we were introduced through our local quilt club is Free Motion Quilting" and Quilting with Rulers. I loved both concepts. And of course being a bit OCD, I just had to have a range of rulers, didn't I?

And so gifts for the next couple of birthdays and Christmas for me, was dead easy... either rulers or vouchers to buy them.

Herewith is my range of quilting rulers - oh! And "yes", each has their own see-through storage pouch (of course): 


Ruler #1: HQ Swiss Cheese Template



Ruler #2: Bernina Squiggle



Ruler #3: Bernina Mini 4 in 1 (includes Apple Core)



Ruler #4: HQ Oval D Templates


Ruler #5: HQ Hands Versa Tool



Ruler #56 Bernina Straight Line 




Ruler #7: HQ Arc C Templates



Ruler #8: Bernina Foot Extender #72 (another one I use quite regularly)




Ruler #9: Bernina Circles



Ruler #10: HQ Half-Circle Templates


Ruler #11: Bernina Oval Templates




Ruler #12: HQ Mini Scallop Ruler (and this is the one I use most of the time)


Note: HQ = Handi Gadgets (the trade name)

No comments:

Post a Comment