18 October 2024

Project Bags

If there's one staple a person involved with crafts, and especially sewing or thread related crafts needs, are Project Bags

This is my Mrs Bobbins Project Bag - I love Mrs Bobbins. I discovered her on Facebook - she's always getting into trouble with her Mr Bobbins and leads him on a merry chase, as she continually visits fabric shops and, in his opinion, buys way too much fabric.


And yet another Project Bag.


One can't have too many Project Bags - they are just so useful. This one is showing off the plastic front which they all have.



So to prove a point, here are a few more - this one has the requirements for some Sashiko I am working on. All I need to do is to grab the bag and all that I need is already inside - ready to go!



This Project Bag has all I need to finish one of the quilts I am still working on...



And here are more, waiting patiently in their box for each project to be completed.








No comments:

Post a Comment