26 September 2018

Zippered Pouches

I love making Zip Bags. I first learnt about these at one of our quilt club camps and I've been making them ever since for all sorts of things.

And these are zip bags for my Quilt Rulers. I've since bought more rulers, so I'm in the process of making more zip bags for them.




And I showed Yashu, at Creative Threads, how to make a zip bag, which she loved making:


Project Zip Bags
These but a few of the zippered, clear plastic fronted project bags that I've made - each with their project inside, awaiting completion. The bags make it easy to simply pick it up when I want to work on said project and everything I need to take it to the next step is already inside.





Zippered Charging Bags
These bags, each quite small, are for the charging cords and plugs for me my phone, tablet, camera and fitbit. When we're going away, I know that if the bag is empty, then the cords are NOT inside and I can go looking for them!!! No more leaving plugs and cords home anymore!!! Too easy...


Camera charging stuff:

Fitbit cord:

iPad cords and stuff:

iPhone cord and associated stuff:

And there's a bucket-load more bags - each purpose made for their specific tasks. I love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment