26 September 2018

Stuff I've Made for the Caravan

We recently upgraded from a Camper Trailer to a Caravan and during the transition time, I got busy and made a few things for it - to celebrate a new era in our lives - as one does!
Other items will be published in between other posts...

I love making things that I perceive are needed at the time and with the advent of our caravan came a whole new batch of things to make.

This a set of 4 Placemats which I made for the caravan, depicting caravans on them!



I needed something to protect the microwave platter when we travel. I had been using an old tea towel, which looked quite daggy and finally put thread and fabric to good use and made something "fit for purpose".



And one can't have a bed without a homemade quilt? That's just not proper!!! 
Complete with our travel buddies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment