29 December 2009

Bags, Carriers & Hold-Alls

Another aspect of our Textiles course, is to use a range of fabrics ...

Photo: the 3rd bag in the series - another gift for a special person

Photo: of the inside of my quilter's tool bag [see below for further info]...

Photo: a bag or carry-all that I made which holds my quilting tools - cutting mats, cutting wheels & that sort of stuff... ...


Photo: this is "my" bag - see below for a brief description of it... ...

Photo: a "stable bag" - I've now made 3 of these - different colours & fabrics - and I have orders for another 2!!! It's currently my favourite bag - until something better comes along, that is... ...

Photo: this shopping bag is made from sarlon or shade cloth, with a choice of trim - not bad, eh?
Photo: a bag made from men's neckties - it's different, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment